Re: [xsd-dev] Help on Extending XSD classes

Manohar,

It's best to ask questions in the newsgroup.  The model is constructed
using methods internal to the model, like
XSDConcreteComponent.reconcileContents.  If you want to populate additional
things, you'll want to override methods like that...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             "Manohar Babu"
             <dmbabu@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             xsd-dev-admin@ecl                                          cc
             ipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [xsd-dev] Help on Extending XSD
             04/12/2004 05:51          classes
             AM

             Please respond to
                  xsd-dev

Hi,
I am working on xsd , trying to extend the xsd classes and write my own
classes to incorporate some more functionality. I could go till the extent
of getting a my own object instance of XSDSchema. Now further going foward
to extend the ElementDecl and AttributeDecl classes , I am not able to move
forward. Can anybody help me in how to go abt after the schema instance is
created (for ex: how to fill in the schema object with the element
declarations and stuff like this)

thanks in advance
Manohar