[xsd-dev] referencing another XSD file within an XSD file

Is it possible to reference another XSD file within an XSD file? What I'd like to do is have a fairly static XSD file which contains an element whose valid values change often reference a 2nd XSD file which specifies the valid values for that element. This way I could set up a process that reads the valid values for the element from a database and then re-create the 2nd XSD file as needed.

Do you Yahoo!?