RE: [xsd-dev] Error in XSD for type="ErrorType"

Meher,

It doesn't seem appropriate to ask on the XSD mailing list why there are
problems in the XML Spy tool.   You can use XSD's Sample XML Schema Editor
to help you find problems in your schemas, but you aren't doing that.  From
what you've typed below, the target namespace attribute is misspelled and
the target namespace and xmlns attribute values don't match.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

                      Meher.Taraporewalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                      lsFargo.COM                             To:       xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                                cc:
                      xsd-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx               Subject:  RE: [xsd-dev] Error in XSD for type="ErrorType"

                      05/14/2003 12:05 PM
                      Please respond to xsd-dev

I'm sorry. This is the first time I am using a discussion list so I am
still
picking things up.
The tool is xml spy 5.
I have the