RE: [xsd-dev] Newbie Q...

The LOGFILE!  Right... I'll check that out.  Thanks.

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: xsd-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xsd-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of spriet@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 11:47 AM
To: xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xsd-dev] Newbie Q...

Hello,

When you start the eclipse workbench do you see any problems in the
.metadata/.log file?  If so you might want to include that in this post.
>From what you say it seems like the plugin is disabled for some reason.

Regards
Dave Spriet

WebSphere MQ Integration Tooling,
 IBM Canada Lab

|         |           "Pae Choi"       |
|         |           <paechoi@earthlin|
|         |           k.net>           |
|         |           xsd-dev-admin@ecl|
|         |           ipse.org         |
|         |           03/01/2003 09:26 |
|         |           xsd-dev          |

  |       To:       <xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  Re: [xsd-dev] Newbie Q...

For the XSD API Doc, you can use either javadoc command or ant.

Pae