[wtp-requirements] Creating a J2EE Web Project in Eclipse3.1 using WST

Hi,

I just installed the "wtp-eclipse-emf-gef-jem-sdk-1.0M4.zip" downloaded from an eclipse mirror.
The problem is that I could not find the Option "J2EE Web Project" under New->Project in Eclipse 3.1

I just get "Simple Web Project"

I have Tomcat 5.5 and J2SDK 1.4_08 installed on my system.
I was working earlier with Eclipse 3.0.2 which doesnt provide support for J2EE app. and I had to use Plugins.

Kindly Help

Regards,
Vivek

Back to the top