[wtp-dev] Committer Election for Nitin Dahyabhai on WTP Java EE Tools has started

A committer election for Nitin Dahyabhai on project WTP Java EE Tools
(webtools.jeetools) was started by Chuck Bridgham with this criteria:

It's been a long time! - I hope everyone on this list is doing well.

As everybody knows, Nitin Dahyabhai has a long history with WTP, and is
helping make the required changes across projects to maintain compatibility
with the evolving platform. Including Eclipse platform, JRE and JavaEE spec
level updates
I was actually surprised Nitin didn't have commit access to this project - as
I have reviewed numerous contributions over the past few years.

it is my pleasure to nominate Nitin as a committer on WTP Java EE Tools.

WTP Java EE Tools project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.jeetools/elections/election-nitin-dahyabhai-committer-wtp-java-ee-tools

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.jeetools