Re: [wtp-dev] cannot download old eclipse releases

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 12:26 AM Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
While you're correct that old links SHOULD work, can I ask a tangential question?

Why do you need an 8 year old version of WTP? Surely something from 3 years ago is old enough? :D Or even the latest release from last week?

I wanted to build and run tests, for WTP source editing XPath 2.0's jdk 1.4 compliant branch. I was facing difficulty, doing these tasks with a latest Eclipse JEE IDE. Incidentally, I could do that fine with an older Eclipse JEE IDE, after I had sent mail to this list as per this thread.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi

Back to the top