Re: [wtp-dev] Reminder: Office Hour tomorrow

If you discover there are gerrits open against WTP projects, and they've been built OK but no one has merged them, please reach out to me, Nitin, or the WTP subproject leads directly on Mattermost and we'll make sure they're approved/merged.

Also if anyone wants to take over as the WTP releng guy, I'm happy to pass that responsibility over to a new owner. I don't really have the time for it anymore, and I don't use Eclipse anymore either, having switched to Che and VS Code.