[wtp-dev] Reminder: Status meeting tomorrow, plus comments on ongoing build breakages

Hi folks,
A quick reminder that we have a status call tomorrow, with the preliminary agenda up at https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2020-12-03.

With that out of the way, and for anyone who doesn't make the meetings or read the agenda, we've had builds failing because of failing UI tests during this entire release. Most of our builds on ci.eclipse.org/webtools are no longer running tests, which if you've ever asked me about how to handle failing tests, is something that I really HATE having had to do simply to get our release out the door. SWT no longer functions correctly on our build machine, so we have no choice but to migrate to JIRO-based builds. This will require effort from project teams that haven't been the most active for a few releases, so please, will those teams have a look at https://ci-staging.eclipse.org/webtools/view/webtools_CI/ and get us back on track?

--
Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai

Back to the top