Re: [wtp-dev] Review the 3.1 release site

Angel,
As with the per-milestone New and Noteworthys, it's just a folder on our web site CVS repository.  Any committer can update the screen shots, wording, or even the bug queries if there's something wrong.

It's in the web site repository at :extssh:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse , folder www/webtools/releases/3.1.0/ .  You can send me the changes if you prefer, but I wouldn't want to hold anyone up who doesn't need me in there.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational

Angel Vera <arvera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/09/2009 10:18 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Review the 3.1 release site

Nitin,

Is there a possibility to update the screenshots? Do we do it on our own, or do we send you the changes?

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
Server Tools Developer for WTP and Rational
Lotus Notes: Angel Vera/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Tel: 905-413-5919 - E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Inactive hide details for Nitin Dahyabhai ---06/08/2009 09:56:32 PM---A draft of our 3.1 release "landing page" can now be founNitin Dahyabhai ---06/08/2009 09:56:32 PM---A draft of our 3.1 release "landing page" can now be found at http://eclipse.org/webtools/releases/

Nitin Dahyabhai <nitind@xxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/08/2009 09:56 PM

[wtp-dev] Review the 3.1 release site

Sent by:

wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

A draft of our 3.1 release "landing page" can now be found at

http://eclipse.org/webtools/releases/3.1.0/ , including links to our
"what's fixed" table and our assembled "New and Noteworthy" for the entire
release.  Please review your project's items for accuracy.

While preparing it I found that some N&N images do not have alternate text
for disabled users.  Please add them ASAP!

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing