Re: [wtp-dev] Review the 3.1 release site

Nitin,

Is there a possibility to update the screenshots? Do we do it on our own, or do we send you the changes?

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
Server Tools Developer for WTP and Rational
Lotus Notes: Angel Vera/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Tel: 905-413-5919 - E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Inactive hide details for Nitin Dahyabhai ---06/08/2009 09:56:32 PM---A draft of our 3.1 release "landing page" can now be founNitin Dahyabhai ---06/08/2009 09:56:32 PM---A draft of our 3.1 release "landing page" can now be found at http://eclipse.org/webtools/releases/

Nitin Dahyabhai <nitind@xxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/08/2009 09:56 PM

[wtp-dev] Review the 3.1 release site

Sent by:

wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

A draft of our 3.1 release "landing page" can now be found at
http://eclipse.org/webtools/releases/3.1.0/ , including links to our
"what's fixed" table and our assembled "New and Noteworthy" for the entire
release.  Please review your project's items for accuracy.

While preparing it I found that some N&N images do not have alternate text
for disabled users.  Please add them ASAP!

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing