[wtp-dev] Re: [wtp-releng] why so many I Build Failures?

I have found the problem for the failures. All rsa/dsa certificates (see webmaster emails) were revoked so build machines could not access eclipse.org

Problem is fixed.  Builds should start again soon.

Just so everyone knows ... these have all been failing with various "net work" sort of problems (I think) ... maybe that virus threat was serious after all?

I'll try a couple of things, but may have to wait until it can be rebooted, or the infrastructure folks to look at it.

David

*buildmaster@xxxxxxxxxx*
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/03/2006 01:00 PM
Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
	[wtp-releng] [wtp-R1.5-I-build] wtp-I Build Failed

View results here -> http://buildserver.lomboz.org:8080/cruisecontrol/buildresults/wtp-I?log=log20060203195659

Naci Dai,
eteration a.s. Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15
Kozyatagi, Istanbul 34742
+90 (533) 580 2393 (cell)
+90 (216) 361 5434 (phone)
+90 (216) 361 2034 (fax)