[wtp-dev] Weekly I-build declared: I20051021 Fri, 21 Oct 2005 -- 01:53 (+0300) -- but use care

Its been a long week.

Good progress was made, but adopters should use care before picking up this I-build.
There are a number of "blocking" defects against this I-build, and some failing JUnits
which "just could not be fixed in time" (the failing tests do catch function that's
failing ("in transition"), not just bad test code).

So, I recommend only committers and the most hardy of you adopters pick up this I-build.
Others may want to take a close look at defects marked 'blocking' and the failing JUnits to
see if it involves function you need working.

Thanks all.

Back to the top