Re: [wtp-dev] New comitter information

Kosta,

Based on your e-mail below I've add the following Q&As to the committer FAQ [1]:

(WTP committers. Feel free to make corrections and keep me honest.)

I also added a link to the committer FAQ from the development page so you can find it : )

Being a new committer you're in a great position to help develop this FAQ. Please send me further questions you'd like answered in the FAQ or open bugs for them.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/faq/CommitterFAQ.html

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/23/2005 04:23 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] New comitter information

Kosta,

Please work with Lawrence Mandel to discuss your problems. Lawrence is our Ecosystem lead and I'd like him to capture your concerns and maybe update a FAQ or write a short document that contains the info you need.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/23/2005 03:15 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] New comitter information

Is there a doc somewhere that describes wtp code submit/release procedure? How does one release the code that was submitted previously? What tests need to be run prior to submit vs. prior to release? Anything else that a new committer needs to know (especially one with very limited CVS experience)?

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

- Konstantin