[uml2-dev] I'm inviting you to join GeckoGo

Hello!

I'd like to invite you to GeckoGo! -- a really green and very orange travel site.

I want you to check out this site because I think you're the type of person who's:
- Been to a gazillion places (and gives great tips on where to go)
- Always got crazy stories about those places
- Thinking about another trip and need inspiration, or
- Just got back (lucky you!)
Basically, I'm sending you this invite because I love to travel, and I believe you do too.

And most importantly, I'm on the site. And I'm pretty important! Right?

Go check out GeckoGo.

- Diana :)

Back to the top