Re: [uml2-dev] UML2 with Profile

Puellula,

Please use the eclipse.tools.uml2 for general questions like this.

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey

Eclipse UML2 Project Lead
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"puellula@xxxxxxxxxx" <puellula@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: uml2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/26/2006 12:43 PM

Please respond to
"puellula@xxxxxxxxxx" <puellula@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to

uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[uml2-dev] UML2 with Profile

Hello!
I have to add to my ecore UML2 metamodel the SPT Profile. I had
associated with inheritance the profile to the bases classes that I
had
watch in SPT Specifications. I have to work with this new metamodel
with ATL.
Now my problem is how to use this profile with ATL... or how I can
work with this new profile added to this metamodel.

Can someone help me?
Thank you very much.

puellula

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/