Re: [uml2-dev] Eclipse 3.1.2 - uml2-2.0RC8 invisible

Please use the newsgroup for questions in the future.

UML2 2.0 requires Eclipse 3.2 and EMF 2.2, as indicated on the download page.

Kenn Hussey

Eclipse UML2 Project Lead
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"fpc" <uml2@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: uml2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/21/2006 05:55 AM

Please respond to
"This mailing list is used to discuss the development issues for the  UML2 project. " <uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[uml2-dev] Eclipse 3.1.2 - uml2-2.0RC8 invisible

Hi,

I installed the uml2 plugin and created a project according to the
"getting started" documentation. At the point

2) Select the UML2 Model wizard from the Example EMF Model Creation
Wizards category and press the Next > button.

where the "Example EMF Model Creation Wizards category" should be visible,
I see nothing. To install, I copied the plugin to the eclipse plugin
folder. In the Eclipse project configuration, the components appeard as
enabled and properly installed. Anybody else had this problem?

Thanks Fritz