From: uml2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:uml2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cristóvão Oliveira
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 4:13 PM
To: uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [uml2-dev] UML2 for metamodelling...

Hello all,

I'm interested on developing a metamodel for a parallel programming language I have been helping on its development. I'm not really sure if here is the right place to ask my question, but I would like, if so, if someone can indicate me the right place. Here is my question:

I'm using Eclipse for some time now and I would like to know which packages/plug-ins I should need to develop the metamodel for my language, using it afterwards to produce some architectural models, then finally to prepare a concrete configuration and test it (Of course I would like to have a kind of consistent framework to do all of that given me possibility for the declaration of the relations between the different four layer metamodelling architecture, namely M2, M1, M0)

I would like to use the environment of Eclipse, Is it possible?

Thank you in advance,

Cristóvão

|---------------------------------|

|Cristóvão Oliveira - PhD Student |