Re: [uml2-dev] Complete Meta Model Implementation of UML 2.0

Sanjay,

The UML2 project provides an implementation of the entire semantic metamode, but does not address notation. That is, it provides implementations of all of the elements you would need to view in the various diagram types, but does not provide the notational elements that are actually rendered on diagrams.

Yes, the metamodel implementation is open source.

Kenn Hussey

Eclipse UML2 Project Lead
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"Sanjay Saxena" <s.saxena@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: uml2-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/23/2005 12:21 AM

Please respond to
uml2-dev

<uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[uml2-dev] Complete Meta Model Implementation of UML 2.0

 Hi,

Does Eclipse provide complete Meta Model implemetation of the UML 2.0 specification covering all the 11 types of UML diagrams.? As per my understanding UML2 currently covers only one apsect of UML which is class modeling.

In case the complete meta model implemetation is avialable please let me know whether is it open source.

Regards,

Sanjay Saxena

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.