From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laurent PETIT
Sent: Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014 11:57
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] rootFolder not working with Tycho 0.19 ?

Hello,

Am I the only one trying to use rootFolder attribute ? I'm interested in both success / failure feedbacks with this feature.

Thanks in advance,

--

Laurent

2014/1/17 Laurent PETIT <laurent.petit@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I'm using tycho 0.19.

I have configured rootFolder / rootFolders as per http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Packaging_Types#Creating_Product_Zip_Files

You can check my product's pom.xml here:

when I launch mvn clean verify in my parent pom, wait for the product to be built, and then check it, there's still no root folder, even though I'm defining one.

Is there a problem with this with tycho 0.19 ?

Cheers,

--

Laurent