[tycho-user] tycho-source-feature-plugin: How to avoid creating duplicate p2 metadata?

Hi all,

I am using the tycho-source-feature-plugin to automatically create
source features. Alas, I can't find a way to get rid of the following
warning:

> [INFO] --- tycho-source-feature-plugin:0.16.0:source-feature (source-feature) @ org.example.feature ---
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- tycho-p2-plugin:0.16.0:p2-metadata (default) @ org.example.feature ---
> [WARNING] Artifact org.example:org.example.feature:xml:p2metadata:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT already attached to project, ignoring duplicate
> [WARNING] Artifact org.example:org.example.feature:xml:p2artifacts:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT already attached to project, ignoring duplicate

Is there a way to avoid the warning? The description of the
p2-metadata-default suggests that there is:

> P2 metadata generation goal bound to default artifact build
> lifecycle. For explicit binding use p2-metadata goal. The idea is to avoid
> double p2 metadata generation for projects that generate additional
> artifacts or post process standard artifacts using custom goals bound to
> package phase.

Can someone help me out?

Best wishes,

Andreas