[tycho-user] What's org.eclipse.tycho:target-platform-configuration about?

Being a Maven person I'm trying to understand the Maven configuration
of projects using Tycho. Looking at examples (inluding m2e) I see that
org.eclipse.tycho:target-platform-configuration is bound to the
lifecycle and also most often has some configuration. But when I look
at the code I only see a no-op Mojo (without configuration options of
course).

Am I missing something here, or is the usage of this plugin simply
some legacy stuff and not needed any more?

/Anders

Back to the top