Re: [tycho-user] tycho 0.11.0 always downloading content.xml and artifacts.xml from local p2 helios mirror

Ultimately, we want to run Tycho builds without any local setup, i.e.
any developer or CI system should be able to clone (or checkout) source
code and immediately do "mvn clean install". Use of *remote* p2
repositories is part of solution of this problem and existing
-Dtycho.targetPlatform support makes implementation mode difficult.

--
Regards,
Igor