[tycho-user] tycho 0.11.0 always downloading content.xml and artifacts.xml from local p2 helios mirror

Hi guys,

I am completely new to tycho and eclipse RCP so this might be a trivial problem.

Every time I run maven it first downloads the content.xml and artifacts.xml files from the nexus helios p2 mirror repository. As these files are pretty big (70 MB in total) it takes 3 minutes to finish a build of a trivial project.

What can I do to fix that? I currently use mvn -o as a workaround but I guess there should be a better way.

The corresponding logs from maven look like that:
--cut--
[INFO] Adding repository http://LOCALREPO/nexus/content/repositories/eclipse-helios/
[INFO] Fetching content.xml (0B of 61.25MB at 0B/s) from http://LOCALREPO/nexus/content/repositories/eclipse-helios/content.xml
[INFO] 1 operation remaining.