[tools-pmc] Requesting change in Tools PMC Lead

EMO,

The Tools PMC is requesting a change in our PMC lead.

The discussion and votes are documented below.

Alexander Kurtakov is to be the new lead.

John Duimovich is listed as the current lead, has stepped down, and besides no longer being lead said "I ... don't really need to be a  member".

Please take before the board for approval, assuming that is required in this case, and update the databases accordingly.

Let us know if there is more information required, other aspects of the procedure we have forgotten, and the anticipated date by which all will be finalized.

Thanks,

= = = = =

Alexander Kurtakov   +1  (proposed lead)      https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tools-pmc/msg04395.html
Andrew               +1                       https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tools-pmc/msg04398.html