Re: [technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse Dash™

Thanks Maria. The information look good and up to date now.

Jonah

On Wed., Oct. 13, 2021, 12:02 EMO EMO, <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Technology-PMC,
we've updated the Eclipse Dash project metadata.
With this I believe we can consider the review to have concluded successfully.
Thank you for your suggestions and for your engagement.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa