[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Prashanth G on MicroProfile® has started

A committer election for Prashanth G on project MicroProfile®
(technology.microprofile) was started by Emily Jiang with this criteria:

Prashanth has been contributing the MicroProfile® Health team since 2019 and
has already made an impact on the project.

He has committed many PRs
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-health/commits?author=pgunapal

addressed the following bugs:
-
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-health/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+pgunapal

He is very active on MicroProfile Health specification, especially on the
later releases Health 3.0 and 3.1 as he is driving the compatible
implementation for MicroProfile Health 3.1.

He also shared his opinions on many MicroProfile health releated issues.
Prashanth is very polite and a great person to work with. He will be a great
addition to our MicroProfile committer community.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Prashanth as a committer on
MicroProfile®.

MicroProfile® project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-prashanth-g-committer-microprofile%C2%AE

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile

Back to the top