Re: [technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse Dash™

You're right. I'll have a crack at updating the metadata.

And yes... we've been using a pre-release versions of the handbook. I really need to stop being surprised that our open source project process isn't really appropriate for this sort of content...

Wayne