Re: [technology-pmc] resignation as Tycho project lead

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 12:24 AM Sievers, Jan via technology-pmc <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to request my resignation from the project lead role in the Tycho project.
I have not contributed anymore to the project in a long time already and the current project lead Alexander Kurtakov is doing an excellent job.
Now that a vote for yet another project lead is on, I think it's time for me to resign.
I have fond memories of my active times in the project and I'm proud I could serve it for some time.

Thanks for everything you've done, Jan!

Best Regards,
Jan

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.tycho