[technology-pmc] Project Lead election for Mark-Oliver Reiser on Eclipse N4JS

A project lead election for Mark-Oliver Reiser on project Eclipse N4JS
(technology.n4js) was started by Marcus Mews with this criteria:

Dear members of the N4JS Eclipse project,

it has been several years now that the founder of the N4JS Eclipse project -
Jens von Pilgrim - has left NumberFour in pursue of new challenges at the
Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg (HAW Hamburg). Ever since
the N4JS project underwent lots of major and minor changes especially driven
by Mark-Oliver Reiser and myself. To name only one: N4JS transitioned from
being an Eclipse IDE based project to a pure CLI/LSP-based project with focus
on VSCode. To reflect the current situation in the project organization,
Jens, Oliver and I agreed to add two more project leads: Oliver and myself.
Having two active project leads simplifies some tasks especially with regard
to holidays and parental leaves.

Oliver and I would be very delighted to get elected as project leads with
your support. We kindly ask you to agree to both of the project lead
elections. - Thank you!
Marcus Mews

Eclipse N4JS project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.n4js/elections/election-mark-oliver-reiser-project-lead-eclipse-n4js

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.n4js

Back to the top