[subversive-dev] Source code now at GitLab repository

Hi folks,

The sources of Subversive have been moved to the following Git repository:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/subversive/subversive

Background: Eclipse is shutting down its Subversion service [1] and because of this we had to move the sources. For now, we use GitLab just as source repository but in the near future, we will also migrate all tickets from Bugzilla to GitLab. This migration will be announced separately.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Nic

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1372