[subversive-defects] Get Connectors button is missing

Hello,

An annoying problem makes it hard to enable the JavaHL SVN Connector(s) in
Subversive (on Windows in my case). Here is my testing environment:
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (2018-09 (4.9.0) Build id: 20180917-1800)
- Subversive - SVN Team Provider 4.0.5 (installed via Eclipse Marketplace)

"Get Connectors" button is unavailable when you have at least one SVN Connector
installed. Therefore, you are unable to start the Install Connectors wizard and
have to install the connectors via Install New Software (which is not as
straightforward as using the Install Connectors wizard). See the screenshots,
please.

To reproduce the problem, you need to install Subversive and install
SVNKit-based
SVN Connector. The "Get Connectors" button is missing in this case.

Thank you.

--
Pavel Lyalyakin