Re: [subversive-defects] Problems after updating to 6.0.2 (SVN Connectors and SVNKit)

Hello

Thank you for reporting the issue. It seems that SVN Kit 1.8.14 has an issue in SVN 1.8 API support code. I've patched it and it is available in the connectors version 6.0.3.

Best regards,
Alexander Gurov,
Subversive Team.