Re: [subversive-defects] Unable to Commit, No valid credentials provided

I'm sorry, but this is crippling my ability to develop. I've spent
over 2 weeks researching this, and I can't afford to spend any more
time on it, so I've reverted back to Subclipse. Everything works out
of the box. It's weird that Subversive can't simply use the
credentials stored in ~/.subversion/auth...

Thanks for your help anyways.

Regards,
Chris