[stem-dev] Problem with csv file output

Hello all,

I've got a question, hopefully, one of you can help me.

I'm trying to use csv loggers to get the results of my simulations out. But I can't seem to get this right. Only one of my models produces csv outputs. The others do not and I don't understand the difference. I'm using the default location to record the csv files.

One of my models saves only an HTML file (ScenarioLog), but not the csv. What might I be doing wrong?

Frederico Mestre

Mediterranean Institute for Agriculture, Environment and Development
The 'Rui Nabeiro' Biodiversity Chair
Universidade de Évora | Rua Dr. Joaquim Henrique da Fonseca 7000 – 890 Évora, Portugal

Back to the top