[stem-dev] Parameter estimation and simulation workflow

Hello,

So, if I understand correctly, I have to run a model with parameters specified by some other source (e.g. your sample covid project) in order to create a logger.

Then use the csv logger file just created as a model to format my real incidence data. And then run an automated experiment to estimate the "real" parameters that I'll use in my simulations.

Finally run my simulation with the estimated parameters.

Is that it?

Frederico Mestre

Mediterranean Institute for Agriculture, Environment and Development
The 'Rui Nabeiro' Biodiversity Chair
Universidade de Évora | Rua Dr. Joaquim Henrique da Fonseca 7000 – 890 Évora, Portugal

Back to the top