[stem-dev] How to use elapsed time test and modulus time test in a predicate

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to use both an elapsed time test and a modulus time test in a predicate? I can't seem to work it out and this isn't covered on the wiki post about interventions https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triggering_interventions

What I would like to do it make a trigger which is triggered 212 days after the beginning of the simulation (elapsed time test) and then repeats every 365 days for 1 day (modulus time test).

In the same scenario I need a trigger which is triggered 272 days after the beginning of the simulation (elapsed time test) and then repeats every 365 days for 2 day (modulus time test).

Best wishes,

Emily

Emily Nixon
PhD Student