Re: [smila-dev] Codefreeze!

Hi,

the Git migration is basically done, thus the codefreeze is finished.

The repositories contain the latest trunk from SVN. We will add the tags in the next days. We will currently not represent the
old branches in Git as all changes from the branches are contained in the trunk already.

You'll find the Git URLs to use for cloning the repos at the bottom of these pages (you can't use these URLs directly in a Git tool):

https://git.eclipse.org/c/smila/org.eclipse.smila.core.git/ (SMILA and example worker and pipelet)
https://git.eclipse.org/c/smila/org.eclipse.smila.tooling.git/ (SMILA extensions for BPEL designer)
Use the ssh:// URLs for read-and-write access. The git:// and http:// URLs can be used for readonly access.

After cloning the repos you can import the projects in your workspace (Import ... -> Import from Git). Using the PSF file is currently not supported.

Cheers,
Juergen.