[smila-dev] SMILA as Search engine

I started off with the default settings of SMILA, imported two sources with different source-IDs and added the following snippet to my SMILASearchAdvanced.xsl sheet (just below the table row for Mimetype and Extension):

              <input type="text" name="A._source" value="{$attributes/r:Val[@key='_source']}" />

And I was able to filter the records based on the source ID.

Many thanks to Andreas.

I tried to do what you wrote but it’s still not working. In my case I crawled 2 websites and I gave them dataSourceId trustedcloud and theseus.

The added lines appears in the result-XML

<Map key="query">

<Val key="Content">bmwi</Val>

<Val key="_source">theseus</Val>

</Map>

The result is different now but

1.       I got more results than without the A._source-parameter

2.       There still results from trustedcloud, but they are now at the end of the result list

I created a page which routes the requests to SMILA, maybe somebody could have a look at it?

http://analytics.pt-dlr.de/  (The results are equal to my …../SMILA/search?style=SMILASearchAdvanced –Template, where I added the A._source-parameter too)

Thank in advance.

Cheers Rene

Back to the top