[smila-dev] SMILA as Search engine

Hi,

the indexing of several websites is no problem anymore. Thank to Juergen.

But I could not manage the next step.  If I search something, I still receive results from all websites. I tried to add parameter and filter (http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/Search#Setting_parameters) but it didn't worked. Especially the "oneOf"-filter didn't worked.

For every single website I set the datasource-parameter in the jobs.json different. Is there a possibility to filter for datasource?

Cheers René

Back to the top