Re: [rap-dev] How to get patches integrated?

Hi Clemens,
first I want to thank you for your contributions. Sorry for being quite, but it was a summer vacation time. Last couple of weeks we worked on RAP 3.3 release and now we are working hard on some other projects that makes the work on RAP a little bit slow. I hope that I'll find some time in the next two weeks to go through your patches and review them.
Best regards,
Ivan