[rap-dev] RAP 3.1.2 RC1 / Neon.2 RC1

Hi everyone,

last week we've been working on preparing the first RAP 3.1.2 RC build for Eclipse Neon.2 (to be released in December). Compared to the years before this second bugfix release in the 3.1maintenance stream is much earlier than it used to be. Most of the commits in the 3.1maintenance branch [1] are backports from the current master branch that fix (smaller) issues.

For the time being we don't see any other open issues that need backporting to 3.1.2. If this doesn't change in the upcoming weeks, there will be only updates of the dependencies from Eclipse Platform in the next RC builds.

The build candidates are here:

RAP Runtime 3.1.2 RC1
Build https://hudson.eclipse.org/rap/job/rap-3.1-runtime/172/
p2 repository http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/3.1/SR2-RC1-20161111-1333/