Re: [rap-dev] Proposal: "Remote Application Platform"

Can I safely assume that there's been some scope drift in the project?

The project scope--lifted from the original proposal--is displayed in the project page [1].

I'm not concerned with wording changes; if there are substantive changes in the scope (or name), the EDP requires that we engage in a restructuring review. Nothing particularly complicated is required: a document that describes the changes and one week for community review is all that is necessary.

Wayne

[1] http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.rap