[polarsys-iwg] Abgelehnt: Invitation mise à jour: Status about Polarsy maturity assessment and validation o... - lun. 17 nov. 2014 17:00 - 18:00 (Gaël Blondelle)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:REPLY
PRODID:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:W. Europe Standard Time
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:16010101T030000
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:16010101T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT=DECLINED;CN="Thesing, Stephan":MAILTO:stephan.thesing@airbu
 s.com
COMMENT;LANGUAGE=de-DE:Hi\,\n\nI am afraid\, I will not be able to make it
 fort he telco☹\n\nBest regards\n   Stephan\n\nAIRBUS HELICOPTERS DEUTSCH
 LAND GmbH\nSitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Donauwörth\nRegiste
 rgericht / Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508\nVorsitzende
 r des Aufsichtsrates / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Guillaume Faury\
 nGeschäftsführung / Board of Management:\nDr. Wolfgang Schoder\, Vorsitz
 ender / CEO\; Ralf Barnscheidt\; Johannes Kleidorfer\; Oliver Schenzle\n\n
 \nCONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE\n\nThis communication and the information it cont
 ains is intended for the addressee ( s ) named above and for no other pers
 ons or organizations.\nIt is confidential and may be legally privileged an
 d protected by law. The unauthorized use\, copying or disclosure of this c
 ommunication\nor any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.\nIf you
  have received this communication in error\, kindly notify us by return e-
 mail and discard and/or delete the communication.\nThank you very much.\nI
 t is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst
  we maintain virus checks on our e-mails\, we accept no liability for viru
 ses\nor other material which might be introduced with this message.\n
SUMMARY;LANGUAGE=de-DE:Abgelehnt: [polarsys-iwg] Invitation mise à jour: S
 tatus about Polarsy maturity assessment and validation o... - lun. 17 nov.
  2014 17:00 - 18:00 (Gaël Blondelle)
DTSTART;TZID=W. Europe Standard Time:20141117T170000
DTEND;TZID=W. Europe Standard Time:20141117T180000
UID:hc5nsvctsmnacpl35d22g5cct4@xxxxxxxxxx
CLASS:PUBLIC
PRIORITY:5
DTSTAMP:20141117T154645Z
TRANSP:OPAQUE
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SEQUENCE:0
LOCATION;LANGUAGE=de-DE:See teleconf numbers in description
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-APPT-SEQUENCE:0
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-BUSYSTATUS:BUSY
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INTENDEDSTATUS:BUSY
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-ALLDAYEVENT:FALSE