[platform-team-dev] Committing multiple resources

Hello,

In my application I want to version my projects with a version system. My projects have hidden files that are changed based on changes in the model files, when I commit changes to model files I want to also automagically commit hidden (or any other files) with that particular commit.

I looked at IChangeGroupingRequestor which seems to be what I need, but I am not if I can use this interface (and supporting classes?), since it might be fore RepositoryProvider implementers, which I am not.

May be I am on a wrong path, and there is easier way to create my own changeset for given commit.

Thanks for your help,
Alex

Back to the top