Re: [platform-swt-dev] Bumping minimum version of GTK3 to 3.14 in 4.11

+1. Multiple dnd logic is confusing.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 12:39 PM Andrey Loskutov <loskutov@xxxxxx> wrote:
+1 from me.
No doubts, with more resources this would be may be different, but for now we have no other alternative. Maintaining this spaghetti code is a Nightmare.

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov