[platform-swt-dev] Toby Marks/MO/americancentury is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  03/16/2006 and will not return until
03/17/2006.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission (including any accompanying attachments) is intended solely for its authorized recipient(s), and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, or responsible for delivering some or all of this transmission to an intended recipient, be aware that any review, copying, printing, distribution, use or disclosure of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us immediately by electronic mail at emailnotification@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and destroy the original and all copies of this transmission (including any attachments).

Thank you.