Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problem with Mouse Wheel event

Hi,

From my experience controls in SWT receive the MouseWheelEvent only if they are focusable and have acquired the focus. Is this your case or do you want the events when only hovering over the component?

Regards,
Robert

On 3/16/06, Eric Miravete <eric.miravete@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I tried to catch the mouse wheel event on a SWT widget that I implemented.
I had a listener to my widget with the following instruction:

localMouseWheelListener = new Listener() {

        public void handleEvent(Event e) {
        }

    };
    mywidget_.addListener(SWT.MouseWheel, localMouseWheelListener);

But when I execute the application and rotate the mouse wheel the listener is never called
and the widget receives no event.

Please, could you help me !

Eric.