[platform-releng-dev] build lab is ready for code freeze

In preparation for the upcoming code freeze, the air conditoner in our build lab has covered itself in ice.  If you are attempting to connect to any of our build machines this morning you will find that they are inaccessible. We have the repairman currently performing service on the A/C to return it a non-glacial state.  I hope to bring the build machines up again this afternoon.

Kim

Back to the top