Re: [platform-dev] SWT wiki pages migrated to github

Sorry, probably I messed this up while copy-pasting :)

The links are as follows:

Wiki page: https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.swt/wiki

Wiki repository:

git clone https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.swt.wiki.git

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 at 16:52, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Simeon for doing the migrations.

PS Some of the links in your email don't go to where the display is showing, e.g. the swt wiki link actually goes to JDT wiki.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders